“A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked.”
My girlfriends happen to be among THE most amazing women on this planet! They have added fun and laughter, encouragement and unparalleled prayer support during the best and worst seasons of my life. I love them with a passion that defies description and pray God rains down His favor on them. Should He choose to send us all on a fully paid, month-long beach vacation somewhere that is blissfully warm, AND allow us all to look magnificently well in our bathing suits…well, I’d appreciate that too J!
In honor of their FABULOUSNESS, here are The Top 20 Things I LOVE About My Girlfriends. I LOVE That My Girlfriends:
1. Understand that chocolate is NOT an option.
2. Believe that calories don’t count if you share the desert.
3. Challenge, encourage, and inspire me in ridiculous amounts.
4. Commiserate with me the effects of hormones, time & gravity.
5. Don’t edit all my exclamation marks!!!
6. Come to my rescue when I’m in over my head.
7. Never make me talk WHILE I’m crying.
8. Care about me and those I love.
9. Hold my hand, let me cry, clean my house, feed my family, & cover me in prayer when my world falls apart.
10. Think I’m funnier, smarter, and far more talented than I really am J
11. Send me sympathy cards when my animals die.
12. Come in all shapes & sizes, color & chronological age.
13. Buy tacky cards and great presents for my birthday.
14. Treat me like I’m family – the family that they like!
15. Let me ramble. And ramble. And ramble.
16. Are warm, witty, fun, friendly, deep, purposeful, kind, caring, & faithful.
17. Come when I call.
18. Don’t make me explain how I got from one thought to another.
19. Love me, just as I.
20. Let me love them.
I LOVE My Girlfriends!
What is one thing you most appreciate about your friends? Go ahead, brag on ‘em!